I know I have not made a post in long time but I read them everyday. My chronic pain does not allow me to tie nearly as much as I would like and after the couple of hours trip Monday it took me two days just to get over it. So that is why you do not hear a lot from me. I went Monday of this week in private pond and caught 18 bass and 1 bluegill. My question is this. After reading the post the other day, I decided to make a worm out of chenille and I had the same problem as always. After about a dozen or so casts the outside material on the chenille will slid down to the end of the inside string. This has always been a problem for me with chenille. I had a piece of craft faom tied on the end of the chenille and then I put some super glue after I got through tying the foam. I have tried chenille before on some kind of worm where you tie it to the hook and leave and inch or so in from of the eye and and inch or so past the end of the hook. I have super glued it and burned the ends and it still comes apart. I must not be doing something right or the chenile I am using is different from the chenille used in the post and articles I have read on the forum and other places. I am using chenille that I got from Hook & Hackle. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I watched the chenille worm when it got close to the bank and with that piece of foam trying to float up it looks great. It just does not last long. I was at Bass Pro in Jackson, MS last night and bought a worm looking similar to the ones I tied without the foam at the tip. Please help and thanks in advance. mathcarver
PS. I apologize for the long post.