+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Coming...Cabela's

Default It's Coming...Cabela's

It looks like a new Cabela's is just a few details away from coming to NE Ohio!!!

If all goes according to what I have heard and read we will have a new store at I71 and SR303 in 2009.

As a fly fisher and scout leader this is good news. Maybe we'll have one of our campouts right at the store!!

Mike

Default Re: It's Coming...Cabela's

Hi MAC: Just curious. I was in Hiram, Ohio, about 3 hrs. and 15 minutes from my home in west central, PA, just last night. Is that anywhere near you or the future Cabela Store? I do like Cabelas.

lastchance,

I'm north and a little west of Hiram. Euclid is right on the lake, first suburb east of Cleveland. The Cabela's will be in Brunswick, a bit west of Hiram.

My father's family is from Armstrong County PA. I little dot on the map called Yatesboro.

It will be nice to have a Cabela's closer than MI or WV.

Mike,
    Colleen called me into the family room last night & I heard the tail end of that report. YIPPEE!!..That would be about 1 hour from me & 10-15 minutes from my son's home. Can you imagine the get togethers we could have there?......You, me, Christian, Joe V, Al Thomas, Sean D, Brad, Bill, Keith, WildOne, many of the new guys.......we would have a ball!!!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotuber
    Mike,
    Colleen called me into the family room last night & I heard the tail end of that report. YIPPEE!!..That would be about 1 hour from me & 10-15 minutes from my son's home. Can you imagine the get togethers we could have there?......You, me, Christian, Joe V, Al Thomas, Sean D, Brad, Bill, Keith, WildOne, many of the new guys.......we would have a ball!!!
    Mike
    Yeah, and we could all go to the poor house together! 48 miles for me. 214 miles for lastchance (3hr 48 min) Wheeling store is only 146 miles from Portage, about 2hr 40 min drive.

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Valencic
    Mike,
    Mike
    Yeah, and we could all go to the poor house together! 48 miles for me. 214 miles for lastchance (3hr 48 min) Wheeling store is only 146 miles from Portage, about 2hr 40 min drive.

Joe

I hear they feed okra soup to folks in the poor house...

Ed

Mike,
    Mike
    Sorry Mikee...50 miles closer for me to go to Dundee....

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Hi All: I'd love to meet you all in the new Cabela Store in Ohio next year. I only know one person from this site and I like meeting new people.
    Merry Christmas To All!

As a fellow fly fisher and Scout leader also I have to say that Cabelas is very friendly to Scouts. since our Cabelas is 25min away we stop all the time. We have had early morning tours and even equipment demos. On the down side they don't offer a Scout discount unless you buy over $500.

Our Troop usually come down your way to bike the Erie canal tow path once a year. We will have to stop at the new store
    The only things we permanently keep, are those we give away-Waite Philips

Mike,

We'll have to plan on a "Grand Opening" gathering.

cheffy,

Good to hear from a fellow Scouter. PM me with the details of your bike trips on the Towpath.

Take care all, I'll be off at camp with the troop this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread