One of my new customers for my jigs ask me the other day if I wanted some hair/fur hats. He told me he's had them a long time and someone gave them to him and he thinks they are over 40 years old. Anyway his wife told him to throw them out and he ask if I wanted them and without a doubt I wanted to take a look.

They are the round hats that are a few different kinds of fur (don't know what all of them are) and the only one that is coming apart looks to be a red fox or something like that. I will keep it in a bag and just cut off what I need at the time. The others are in great shape and Two are some kind of thick shorter fur and I guess I can make dubbing out of it huh?

Any info or help about what I should do with them other than tie is what i am looking for.

Here are pics...

The one on the right is one of what I am calling short fur? I am pretty sure the other two are raccoon and one is I guess died to have silver tips or am I missing something?

This is the one I am thinking is red fox maybe and the other is another of the short thick fur.

Thanks,

Skip