Just want to put a feeler out there and see if a fair number of people here would be interested in a College Bowl Fly Swap. The admins at NGTO did not see this as a problem so I am running one there.

Basically, you make picks of all the bowl games coming up. Entry fee is 2 flies (preferrably hand tied and the same fly). The winner gets all the flies that were entered. We really didn't even say what kind of flies they had to be, just "good for winter use".

I have created Excel sheets for this already. All anyone would have to do would be pm me for info on where to send flies, give me an email address and you'd receive instructions on how to use the Excel sheet I send to enter picks and then return it to me.

I also have a "master" spreadsheet set up that would display everyone who enter's picks and automatically calculates everyone's number of wins. I have no idea how to post this to a message forum. I would not mind keeping leaders posted regularly on this thread however.

How many would be interested? Is this even in the right forum? (I haven't been here in a while.)