I have a pair of Chota brand bootfoots that have just ended the 4th year of their career as a very heavily worn pair of waders and I merely keep them "loosely stuffed" in my mesh top wader bag. They're a breathable pair of chest highs.

My stocking foot, neoprenes, (Hodgmans), I keep hung up in my tying room by their boot feet. "Air, flows up, like a chimney", more or less, when waders are hung "feet up", as mentioned, and this really allows them to dry out properly. I also heavily sprinkle the inside of my neos with corn starch, after every trip, if they've gotten too damp inside. This rapidly absorbs a lot of excess moisture. (and, easily shakes back out).

My stocking foot breathables, I also keep "loosely stuffed" into the same type of wader bag, my boot foots are kept in. They're William Josephs and are 5 years old and going strong. (neoprene booties, breathable uppers).

Greg's right on the mark........... "hanging by the suspenders, will not allow the waders to dry as properly or quickly, collapses the tops, as well so the air flow is greatly reduced". Of course, this also plays hell with the longevity of your suspenders over time!

One thing that I do, that in my own opinion, lengthens the life of any type wader....... is to turn them all, "inside out completely", when returning from a day's fishing and leaving them that way, overnight.
Just, some suggestions!!
Paul