Thanks for the responses, I really appreciate the help. Ok, here's a description of what I'm looking at.

Rod 1- green wraps with gold borders, Well's grip with silver colored metal reel seat. "Windsor" is painted in script letters on the rod above the handle. 3 piece rod, each section about 3' long joined by silver colored ferrules with two bands of knurling on the top of each female section. Two tips included.

Rod 2 (the one in the Hardy rod bag)-Blood red wraps with pale yellow borders (could be pale from age), cigar grip (with plastic still on!), gold colored metal reel seat. "L M Dicksory" or "Dichsiry" (it's difficult to read as its definately a signature and the last few letters are mere squiggles except the 'y' at the end)on the rod above the handle. 3 section rod, each section about 3' long with silver metal ferrules. 2 rod tips (one missing rod tiptop) with a red translucent ring on the inside of the tiptop hole. This one seems to be slightly lighter than rod 1.

I hope this describes them enough. I'm not real good with digital cameras (at least getting the picture out of the camera) but if need be I'll get some help from a work buddy and post them.
Thanks again, I'm looking forward to this now!
Rev. Mike