You might have already seen this report, but....I fished the Mad 2 weeks ago and had my best day to date.

I was fishing North of 36 and South of Pimtown Rd. Managed one brown per hour for the 5 hours I was there (not really what I'm used to, but I'll take it). The best thing about the day was that I did not see another angler all morning.
I pulled in bout 30 minutes before the sun came up and it was COLD! Its supposed to be like 65 tomorrow, so it should be really comfortable. I fished a Deerfield Special for a little while and didn't have a single hit. Streamers saved the day for me. I caught fish on black & crystal white/black buggers. Some whith bead chain eyes, some without and also on a conehead muddler minnow. Most of the fish came when the flies were just holding steady at the end of the swing. I didn't see any surface activity at all, but I did see 2 Autumn Sedges on the bank. I'd bet that the warmer temps should bring some more caddis action and maybe some small BWO's too. Let us know how you do.