Quote Originally Posted by MOturkE
Here's what you might want to do... Get with your local StreamTeam folks and help them set up some of these...

These are located within some of the Missouri trout parks and they make a world of difference.

Also, read this PDF file for more info...

http://www.mostreamteam.org/Document...tRecycling.pdf

Pay particular attention to step #5. It gives the instructions/address to send the mono for recycling.

It's important that someone takes initiative to get the mono off the ground and out of the trees. It can save a life. I found a dead gosling that had gotten a leg tangled in about 75 feet of 30 lb. test mono one time, very frustrating to say the least. Sure, there are plenty of geese flying around here, but I'd rather not replace the geese with trash.

Great post !!!!

I have been using these since they have been installed. "There GREAT." I no longer have too clean those discarded lines out of my Gear box after a week or month of fishing. You all know those lines with all the free tree ornaments (lures/flies)attached to them. I collect all that I happen across but those shinny ones are especilly hard to pass up.