Sis called today and told me that all you folks were wishing we well. Boy I can't tell you how up lifting it is to read all of these kind thoughs and wishes from you folks. I know we will get through this but it can be a hard thing to do. I have a lot of good friends helping me clean up but what a mess.
My daughter just brought up a box with 10 Woodduck skins in it all wet and muddy. So off they go to get a bath. I think I will be OK on the materials end of things as like all fly tiers I have more than I will ever use. I think all tiers that have been at it for awhile sould have to join a club called. "The Royal Order of the Pack Rat: or the ROPR's. This is real funny as my daughter just came up and called me a pack rat LOL
All things aside it could always be worse. So we will just smile remember that we have great friends that are wishing us well and saying a little pryer for use. That would be you my friends. I thank each and everyone of you kind folks. God Bless you all. Ron

PS: Harold I will call you tomorrow night if that is OK with you. I had throat work today and it is real sore and a little tough to talk. I will thank you properly then. Your Friend Ron

[This message has been edited by RonMT (edited 14 July 2005).]