Quote Originally Posted by Wild One
I would really be interested in something along those lines. I love the idea of less press=less pressure, and the more access the better. As long as I know 3 or 4 days in advance, I could probably swing just about anything.
I travel Lake County almost daily, and have seen very few people fishing the traditional spots along the Grand and the Chagrin. I get reports from a friend who has been floating minnows under a bobber near L'Shore on the Chag, and has been slamming the fish. Interestingly, he only saw one other person last Saturday during a 4 hour time frame. Lots of fish, but not many fishermen. As of today, everything is running gin clear.

Went out for the final perch trip last Saturday, and they were lined up on the short & long walls at the mouth of the Grand. Can't remember when I've seen so many people fishing shoulder to shoulder. Don't know what they were catching from the walls, but four of us limited out on jumbos in three hours. Makes for a nice pile of fillets for the freezer.

Joe