Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
So for dry flys which turns over better a thread leader or mono?

I assume the mono would be stiffer so would that mean It would turn over a longer tippet than thread? And a Thread leader would turn over a tighter loop?

If I use #2lb test mono for a 10 8 6 what would be the ending Lb test at the 6 end? I spoze it probably doesn't matter.

If Ruth is away does that make her family Ruthless?

For a dry fly thread furled leader when I apply the red jar type muclin do I do it to the finished leader or the thread before I furl it? Or does it matter.

Ohio Tuber recently bought a Pontoon boat, So does that make him Ohio Pontoober?

Where can a man find a cap for his knee or a key for the lock of his hair?
Can his eyes be called an academy because there are pupils there?
On the crown of his head what jewels are found, who travels the bridge of his nose.
Can He use when shingling the roof of his mouth the nails on the ends of his toes.
Can the crook of his elbow be sent to jail, if so what charge. I dunno do you?

Soy sauce makes a good sheen with a luster that none other stain will give.
We used in on our radio controlled model sailboats. I named my boat "China lilly" because that is the brand of soy sauce I used to color the hull. The dark soy makes the light colored threads show up well on my furling pegboard. however I suppose one would need a white board to show up black thread better?

These questions and many many more haunt my soul.

Help me......
Bartender...I'll have two of whatever he's drinking, and buy one for him and put it on my tab. I don't want him to let up! LMAO...Ohio Pontoober. ROFLMAO

Joe