This past Summer something interesting happened pertaining to my wardrobe. For at least 35 yrs my Mother has been frequently visiting the Red White & Blue Thrift Store near here. For yrs I heard Mom say stuff like, "I bought a brand new blouse with the tag still on it, for $2.00!!!" That's nice Mom!! There was no way I was going to a Thrift Store! To the Present Time, One day I was invited to the Store by my Cousin & Mother to shop there. "This place has a LOT of clothes!" I exclaimed! My Cousin pulled a Hawaiian Shirt off the rack and she said, "This would look good on you!." That is how it started, I now have six nice Hawaiian Shirts in my closet and the most expensive one cost $5.00!! Guys go to Hawaii, buy a shirt and never wear it, that's where I come in! I found a Niche!
Today I was at the Red White & Blue and I spotted this exact ORVIS Shirt;
http://www.orvis.com/store/product_choi ... ature_id=1
8 It looked brand new for $3.95 I also bought 2 Burma Bibas shirts that were like new and very nice, both for $4.00 a piece. I have priced new Shirts at $50- $120.00 and that's fine for someone who can afford them.
You might visit a Clothing Thrift Store sometime and see what they have.
Doug