I want to thank you guys for your support! It took me a while to decide to post the Topic. The old Pride came to the surface, but I like you too much not to share. If I'm getting wiser and less prideful, then maybe there's something good about getting older. I have to admit, the response that I received from people lately about my Thrift Store shirts, tickled me to no end! For example; A person says, "I really LIKE your Shirt!!." One time I responded with, "It's from the Red White & Blue Collection!" or, "I'm glad you like my Shirt, it was $3.95 at the Thrift Store!" Most of my years, I wouldn't have been seen in ANY Thrift Store (It was beneath me!) and Heaven forbid!, I would have NEVER told anyone I bought anything I was wearing there!
So Life must be improving. One of my shirts I suspect might have retailed from 70-100 dollars new. I think it's an authentic Hawaiian shirt, beautiful dark red background with flowers and no pocket. I have done research on Hawaiian shirts and the variety of designs is amazing!
Doug