Jim, I spoke with Mary last Saturday at the Hall of Fame induction ceremonies for Lou Tabory and Marty Keene.
She liked the article on her mom very much and since then I have been trying to find someone with a copy but without any luck.Way back in May she had asked me if I knew the fellow who was going to write it but I am afraid I have never had the pleasure of meeting him, nor do I recall hearing the name before. But then my memory is not what it used to be. It is a real shame it wasn't published in a large circulation magazine. Looks like I may have to rejoin the other museum to get a copy, but every time I have stopped at the building on my way to Manchester, usually on my way to Orvis, the door has been locked and no one around. Years ago I went to, and donated flies to their fund raising banquets that were held in a little motel restaurant. Got some good deals in the auction as there were not many people there,..maybe 50 or 60.
When you finish your book be sure and let me know and count on me for a signed copy, a special ltd edition if you are going to have one to go along side Eric's.
When you were down in the Catskills last time did you stop over at the old Homestead and see the room Mary was born in. That is quite the house. The old dance hall on the side of the mountain is amazing too. Must have been
something in its day. By the way, Mary said again that she is retiring and grandson Joe will run the shop next year. I really think she means it. Go Foxie!... K.I.T., Bob