I am a full-time professional musician and gig 4-6 times every week. I play mostly oldies and country. On Sundays, I do Gospel shows. I also play Big Band, Latin and Carribean if the job calls for it. I play several clubs, restaurants and recently retired from playing on Carnival Cruise Lines.

I play acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Dobro, dog-house bass, keyboard, piano, banjo, fiddle, harmonica, mandolin, percussion and clarinet.

I currently have a 2004 Martin D-15 Mahogany acoustic guitar, a 1969 Gibson ES-135 electric guitar, a DeArmond Ashbory Bass guitar, a Fender Precision 5-string bass guitar, a Dobro Hound Dog square-neck dobro, a Chandler RH-2 lap steel guitar, a Yamaha PSR 9000 Pro keyboard, a Deering Goodtime Special banjo, a Fender electric fiddle, Lee Oskar harmonicas in the keys of A, C, D, E, F, G, a Michael Kelly mandolin, bongos, congas and maracas and a Buffet clarinet. I play them all in my shows. I sequence the parts that other band members would play on the Yamaha, and I play the other instruments. The Yamaha even does vocal harmony by making 3 copies of my voice while I'm singing, and pitch shifting them to whatever chords I am playing on my guitar or keyboard. I don't need a band. I use a double Bose LT-1 PA system with double bass speakers.

My website is http://www.garageband.com/artist/joelclyde

My schedule is listed on the site if anyone is in town and wants to drop by. Most of the places I play at are family places, so children are OK.