So, a great friend gave me a Dremel tool and some foam to play around with. I robbed a small stash of my wife's 2mm foam sheets and went to town. All in all, I have been having a blast with the new toy and at the tying bench (our kitchen table).

I am not sure that I have it down the way I want. I saw some pretty cool foam poppers today that I want to twist Kershaw style. I dunno how to make them like Skip48, though I would like to.

Here are some examples of my Dremel poppers and all I have to do now is see what the fish think of them. The fish hopefully don't look as close as fellow tyers. The pictures definitely add ten pounds (show off the mistakes).

Any ideas are welcome!!! I want to fish a few times with them and then make some changes if need be. I think the first thing will be some colored hackle instead on my grizzly. I love it when the creative juices get flowing!!!

Again, any suggestions are welcome. My next step is to make 'em look like minnows or shad. I think the Jelly Bean is the next pattern I will follow!

Tight Lines Y'all!