ducksterman,
I'm sorry to say that is "premature" relief!!
After I get through with you, you will go back to Bait!! http://www.fugly.com/pictures/15508/atkins_bait.html
You'll go back to the 'Bottle!' www.fugly.com/pictures/15375/russian_cat.html
You will be stationed on the North Pole and this will be your rations!! www.fugly.com/pictures/15339/frozen_fish_dinner.html
This is the FIRST photo of all the computers it took to attain Saint Hood !! www.fugly.com/pictures/15191/computer_parts.html
I spent sooo! much money on computers, that PGE turned my Heat OFF!! because I had no money for to pay them! www.fugly.com/pictures/15167/computer_d ... f_ice.html
You haven't seen anything yet! All my posts were made with obsolete equipment!! THIS is my NEXT Computer!! www.fugly.com/pictures/15066/sun_contai ... puter.html
ducksterman, For bringing up the Post Subject!, This is what's gonna happen to you if we ever meet!! www.fugly.com/pictures/15016/punch_in_the_nose.html
FINALLY!!! Here is MY First Prize!!! for having the MOST Posts!!!! www.fugly.com/pictures/14954/vulgar_dis ... ealth.html
So there U Have It!!! I couldn't find any Crows for U to eat or I would have posted them!!
Thanks,
Doug