Dear Friends:

At approximately 4:00 AM this morning the Lord received Bonnie into His eternal loving care. She is at peace without pain, without cancer, with two good legs, and in her eternal home where someday, in God's perfect time, we will be reunited again.

Praise God that she did not suffer, praise God that I arrived at the hospital in time to kiss her, tell her that I loved her, and that everything was OK and that she could go home. Praise God that I could hold her hand as Jesus took it and lead her across the river into His eternal home. Praise God that we had 45+ years of marriage and that He allowed us to enjoy many things together. Praise God for His sure salvation. Praise God for His abundant mercy, for the peace the surpasses comprehension, and for the love of His people that has been expressed towards us. Praise God for the loving and caring people at University Medical Center, and for their tender care.

I have made arrangements to have her physical body flown home to Montana, and I will be flying home within the next few days for the funeral. Bonnie and I discussed the arrangements and she would wish that in lieu of flowers that donations be made to Livingston Bible Church for missions, or to the Friends of the Public Library, Livingston, MT. I will posted further details as they become available.

Words cannot express my gratitude for all your prayers, phone calls, cards and letters that we have received in the last few months. Surely we have seen Christ in all of you.

Bonnie would want me to share this verse from God's word with all of you:
Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

She trusted Him to the end, and she would pray that all who receive this message would trust Him also.

Neil