Vacationed a few days at the begining of this week in Branson with my fishing buddy and our wifes. The wifes insisted that we take some time to go fishing. I was hesitant about night fishing, not being that good at casting even when I could see what I was doing, but the schedule was right, so we went out with Night Angler1 (Leonard-Taneycomo Nights). The big browns in to spawn were only close to the dam and there were quite a few fishermen at the hatchery outlet after those browns, so we opted for further downstream (or is it downlake?) where there would be less of a crowd. We moved and wound up having the water to ourselves. With Leonard's headlamps and reflected light from Branson and other sources, there were no visual problems, even though it was a moonless night. It was also a lot easier casting in the dark that I expected. Fished about three hours and caught over fifty fish ranging in size from 10 to 14 inches with the distribution being skewed to the larger end. Would have fished longer, but we had an early show to see in the morning. The fish were mostly browns with a few RBs. All were caught streamer fishing with Leonard's PMS and similar designs. Plan to go back next year and answer a few questions such as: Will classic wets work well?; Have those fish ever seen a Green Weenie?; What about large dries such as Turkes Tarantulas and Chernoble Ants?; etc.

Lou