Driving past a farm on a dirt road, I spied an old travel trailer hunkered down in the weeds near an equally old manure spreader. I drove down the long drive between rows of knee high corn, and the farmer, who was wrenching on a tractor in a shed, walked out to meet me. He said he'd bought the trailer in 1969 and used it to go "fishin up north" with his brothers. But his brothers were either too old or dead and he did'nt use the trailer anymore. He took me inside the 14 foot aluminum trailer and told me the stove, water tank and sink, and the refrigerator all worked the last time he used it. He said his wife had sewn the curtains and cushion covers, which had trout patterns swimmiing across a field of forest green. But what caught my eye more was the beech wood paneling which covered the walls, ceiling and all the cabinets. I bought the trailer for a modest price promising the farmer I'd take it fishing. And over the weekend I calked, cleaned, and polished the beechwood until it glowed gold. Now I have my fishin trailer!