+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bugs Attack Baseball!!

Default Bugs Attack Baseball!!

Is anyone watching the Yankees vs. Cleveland Baseball Game?? They are being attacked by a gigantic hatch of flying ANTS!!!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

nighthawk Guest

Default Re: Bugs Attack Baseball!!

Not just ants but Canadian Soldier flying ants. They bite! My question how the heck did you guys in Ohio pull that one off with the Canadians?

Strange things happen in Cleveland!! Spent a week there one night!!

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk
    Not just ants but Canadian Soldier flying ants. They bite! My question how the heck did you guys in Ohio pull that one off with the Canadians?
    Thanks Gnu Bee Flyer & Chris and the Canadian Secret Service, for trying to RUIN OUR Nation's National Pastime!!!!!!!!! You GUYS BUG ME!!!!!!!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

GO TRIBE!!! Yep, they were our tenth player on the field. Those Canadian soldiers are midges and actually they don?t bite. In fact they don?t have a mouth. They're more of a bother than anything else. They swarm around the lakefront every year usually in the spring and everything close to the big lake is covered with them. They only live out of the water for a few days and during those couple of days they participates in the mating flight. So basically those guys were playing baseball in a swarming bug orgy.

Hurray for the flying ants!! Go Tribe!!!! Yankee Go HOME!!!
    I just watched Sports Center and the Flying Soldier Ants Saved the DAY for the Tribe!!!!
    YANKEES Ambushed by ANTS!!!!
    The Highest Payroll in Baseball Destroyed by Flying Ants!!!
    Doug

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DShock
    Thanks Gnu Bee Flyer & Chris and the Canadian Secret Service, for trying to RUIN OUR Nation's National Pastime!!!!!!!!! You GUYS BUG ME!!!!!!!
    Doug

Um! Dougie.....
    Instead of whining about it you should be out on the lake casting caddis flies at the fish. We heard you weren't feeding them properly so we sent them a treat. It really had nothing to do with baseball.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DShock
    Doug

Um! Dougie.....
    Instead of whining about it you should be out on the lake casting caddis flies at the fish. We heard you weren't feeding them properly so we sent them a treat. It really had nothing to do with baseball.
    Gnu Bee Flyer,
    UM! I didn't have any size-32 Flying Soldier Ant Patterns!!
    YOU SABOTEUR YOU!!!!!
    Doug

Toothless midges or Canadian soldier ants it doesn't matter as long as the Yankees and ARod lose. GO TRIBE! And thats from a Mariner's fan.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
    Um! Dougie.....
    Instead of whining about it you should be out on the lake casting caddis flies at the fish.
    Actually, when the game started I was on Lake Erie with three friends perch fishing. There were NO BUGS on the lake at all! I tried the EHC's & GRHE's, but my sink tip was having a problem with the 47' depth. So I was forced to go over to my custom ultralight spin outfit with a perch & crappie rig and a 3/8 oz sinker. We all got our limit of yellow perch...30 each. When I cleaned my cache, I had 4.5 pounds of fillets!!! We're having a big fish fry on Sunday with the neighbors (not the whack jobs) and our kids. C'mon over JC & LF, there'll be plenty to go around. Bring some Corona's and a lime.

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

+ Reply to Thread