Where is THE best place to obtain this, I know what your thinking......But...Read on!

I have three pieces of chuck...from two different sources...and tonight I sat down at the vise to tye up some pattern's from Peter F's site...And upon inspection of the Chuck I've got on hand...One piece is of exceptinal quality (Fur Wise)...the other two leave much to be desired..those came from a Sponsor...That I truely relish my dealings with...and there fore...Is Not important as to who they are...I'll Not soil your minds with them having what I've seen All others I've delt with of having...

Which is Chuck that is down right greasey.....Gave it all a good dunking in a heavy Hot solution of dish detergent and will wait out the drying....

What I would like to know is, If any of you know of a place that sell's a very well Cleaned...Dryed,Tanned...or otherwise well groomed Chuck hide...in whole or in parts/pieces...with regular consistancey!?!?....I know Raccoon and Chuck as well as many other furbearing animal's have really oily hides...But theres gotta be someone out there who does these furs in a higher quality standard than the Run O'the Mill fly shops get...or is sold to us guy's who are of non-(Famous Tyeing Ledgend here) Status!