Ok I need help deciding what type and then I think I can find a model to suit me.

I will be fishing medium-sized streams, some ponds and an occasional lake. I want to take float trips down these streams to camp overnight and fish. I also will be just floating for recreation on streams.
I doubt I will venture far on lakes and will never see an ocean with the kayak.

I will be doing mostly flyfishing with some spinning rod use. Actually I will probably take both with me on the kayak when I go. I mainly fish artificial lures but could see me using some live bait seldomly. I fish for trout, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, rock bass, crappie and bluegill.
I can see me using the kayak on a stream to get to places to wade fish mainly. And on ponds and lakes to fish from the boat mostly.
I will fish year-round. Mostly in the winter, spring and fall. Many times it will be too hot to fish in the summer but that is when I will probably use it for recreational floating down rivers. Winters here are mild and only occassionally will the shoreline be frozen.

I am 6'1" and 220lbs of pure, rock-solid muscle . Really I am 49 and in decent shape and very athletic. I catch on to things very quickly.

I am leaning the direction of an SOT but will welcome good advice to the contrary.

I am also leaning toward a Pelican Castaway 11.6 mainly because of it's reasonable cost and the decent reviews I have read about it. I realize it is an "entry" kayak and know there is better out there. I understand the paddles that come with it are junk.

I have a Thule rack already but will need a kayak mount.

I guess I covered most things.