DG...I fished the East Gallatin Saturday, downstream from the bridge and didnt do as well as I had hoped or expected. I am guessing you pounded that stretch pretty good and put the fish off for a good whil.e..... ROFL and J/K. I should have tried upstream since I prefer that stretch...ah well. The folks are back East visiting my brother in NJ, Everett did stop off and fish for some bluegills and bass at a friend's place in Indiana. From what I hear it was fun. He was supposed to go fishing with my brother yesterday in NJ, havent heard how that went yet.

As far as my elbow goes, other than slight bump over the weekend....things have been good LOL. Fished Georgetown Lake from my pontoon boat on Sunday and had a blast...size 6 Clousers are a bit large though, missed too may fish probably because of the size.

Ooops got a bit off track from the Fish-In hehehehe.....bum elbow and all it was still a blast. Wouldn't miss it for anything. It has been a blast everytime I have been to one.....even if if this one sounded like a MASH episode .