Everyone is having a wonderful time and everyone is catching fish. I broke my arm on the second day , I couldn't fish after that but hung around because it was a blast!

I thought i had just badly sprained my wrist and it was getting better then 3:00am on the 4th dAy it began to really hurt. So I packed up and I drove for 9 1/2 hours back to Canada and free medicare . The x-rays showed a break of my arm just above the wrist. I am now sporting a pretty purple fiberglass cast from elbow to fingers. getting it reset was not a fun thing.

The people at the fish in so far have; fallen in (3 so far ), broke an arm, twisted an ankle , smacked into a log with their ribs, cracked their head on a rock and tossed the tip of a Channer bamboo rod into the selway so far (got it back ) . Plus a chicken went to its last reward. And there are two days left. Perhaps I am safer at home.

I got lots of pictures and hope to have them on here soon. Hard to type with a broken wing so I will sign off for now.
sure wish I could have met superman as rumors have it he flew in last night. Too late to xray vision my arm.