Well, I managed to get myself banned from an east coast steelhead fishing site (you can figure out which one it is for yourself) for the SECOND time in the same year. Something I'm not really proud of, but it happens. I can't for the life of me figure why people don't like to intelligently debate issues without turning it into name-calling session, and to begin attacking people instead of issues. I certainly appreciate the posters on FAOL who know how to debate an issue, and rarely, if ever, have I seen a post turn into an attack on another member for their viewpoint. Those of you who know me know that I am really a gentle spirit and generally non-confrontational, so you can imagine how they pushed my buttons until I snapped.

Just for the record, I did tell the Moderator (via PM) something about cranial rectal inversion, and invited him out to the Wal-Mart parking lot of his choosing to settle the score...8weight fly rods casting to a 50' target...best out of three casts. I chose Wal-Mart because that's where he buy's his baitfishing equipment for steelhead fishing. (anyone can catch steelhead with a gob of skein or a bag of eggs) Sheeesh, talk about unreasonable. His response was having my IP banned so I can't even LOOK at the postings.

Anyway, the prodigal son has returned to FAOL full time until my son can get me another dynamic IP and another screen name to get back into the fight. (you don't think I'm taking this lying down, do you?

Have a really nice day. I feel so much better getting this off my chest.

I Remain,

Joseph the Meek