Not to take away from the discussion on the last thread, but it was getting a bit long, so thought I would start up a new one for this next potential Micro Fish-In. I will quote the previous thread:

"The best part was seeing everyone and spending the day with them. And to that extent, I wanted to let everyone know what we decided to do next. In about a month, the salmon should be stacked in the local rivers, and in full spawn/nasty attitudes. We decided to give her another go, this time on the mighty Muskegon near Newago. Tentatively we are thinking about Saturday, October 13th (pending everyone's schedules). If you have never tried hooking up with a salmon it is a real experience, sort of like trying to lead a bull around by a rope and a halter (whereas hooking up with a steelhead is more like trying to RIDE THE BULL)! Grab a 8 or 9 wt and head up for some fun! Don't have steelhead outfit? No sweat, I have an extra outfit someone can use, and I am sure someone else has one as well. I will be tryin out a new 14 ft spey outfit that day , so my old standard 9 ft outfit should be free. You can also, bag the salmon and target the lake run and stream browns and even possibly some steelhead that pod up below the spawning gravel to gorge on salmon eggs. The Muskegon is a beautiful river to be on in the fall, so make your plans to attend".

Well, anyone seriously interested?