Well I just got home from the Fly Fishing Retailer Show in Denver. Show was OK but I sure would liked to have seen more dealers attending but what can you do. Being that I was the only one from our office to work the show I had almost no time to walk the show and look at what's new. I did arrive early each morning so I could go on walk about and drool at all the toys.

One thing that made me stop in my tracks was all the new rabbit fur/skin products from Hareline Dubbin. WOW and I mean WOW! For starters I think they offers the retailers the very best dyed rabbit strip product out there. With all the colors, fullness of the pelts and range of colors I've been using their stuff for a few years now.

They have now launched some great new stuff. The one that caught my attention first is their new Triple Dyed Tiger Barred Rabbit Strips in 1/8" and 1/4". One had an orangy/yellow color with a deep orange at the tips and then a barred tiger pattern over that. Another color is tan with a deep orange at the tips and then the black tiger barring. The third color is a white base followed by light blue tips and the black tiger barring and the last color is chartreuse base going to Mahi green tips and the black tiger barring. Musky, Pike, Bass, Stripers, Dolphin, Tuna and other finned quarry beware!

They also now have full two toned rabbit hides for sale as well as in 1/8" strips in nearly a dozen colors. Nice! I tie with a LOT of rabbit so I'm fired up and can't wait to tie on it. On top of that they added a ton of other items including some other great rabbit fur stuff.

So be on the look out at your local dealer (Hareline Dubbin is a distributor and sells to dealers only) for some awesome new rabbit materials. The fish I chase are in real trouble : )

Rest assured that you'll see some of this in upcoming Mustad Flies of the Month.