Hi there. You guys seem to be the obvious experts and I was wondering if you could tell me what I have here. Many years ago, my Grandmother gave me a bamboo combination rod and I just re-discovered it and am trying to research it. Mainly, I'd like to find out if this is something I should take out to the creek and throw flies with, or if it's something special (which I doubt). The rod has four sections with the base section having a reversible handle/reel seat. The makers logo is mostly worn off, but used to be a horizontally stretched red diamond with a white border and white lettering inside. Specifics are unreadable but seem to have been cursive script. Next to the logo is hand written in yellowish ink "M/27". Below that is a worn sticker that says "Genuine Tonkin Cane". That's all for markings. Reel handle is cork. Reel seat area is black plastic. Rod is hexagonal. Length in casting configuration (2 pieces) is 67". Length in fly configuration (3 pieces) is 8 feet 7 inches. Casting configuration is straight. Fly configuration has a slight warp resulting in a deviation at the tip of 3.5 inches (right) and an associated drop of an inch or two. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance for your time.

-Dan