Hey, Raw 69

Not too sure how well you will do in the Cuyahoga by there. If I were you I would jump on
- 480 west
- Get off on Grayton Rd. head north till it stops at Puritas. Make a left hand turn down the valley Cleveland Metro Parks.
- Bottom of the hill Mastic Woods Golf Course on the right. (Park there you?ll see the river and could start fishing there for small mouth, carp, channel cat.) But I would continue on to Valley Pkwy
- Valley Parkway north (a right hand turn) and continue on till I reached ?Rock Cliff Springs? it?s about 5 or 6 miles from Mastic Woods.

Now shhh, north of Rock Cliff Springs, down river from the ford, you may hook into some steelhead. (sucker spawn, Erie shiner imitation, leach patterns).

There are signs. If by chance you miss Rock Cliff Springs, ?Sweet Water Landings In Metro: 216-228-2233
1500 Scenic Park Dr, Cleveland, OH 44107, US? would be a good place to start and map quest too, it?s very close to the mouth of the river. And your best bet for hooking up a steelhead.

You?re not too far if you?re staying at 77 and 480, 30 min maybe, and it would be a great chance to fish a top 150 river by Field and Stream.

Good Luck,
Sean