I finally have the dates and times for the speakers, Charlie Reading, and Jim Rogers. So for all of you who have waited so patiently they are as follows:

Charlie Reading will host us at his shop just outside the park on Tuesday the 9th at 8:00 pm. For those of you who are not familliar with the area, we will meet in the parkinglot of the park store at and will leave for Charlies shop at 7:45 sharp. We can either carpool or everyone can drive seperately.

Jim Rogers will give a casting demonstration followed by questions and answers at 2:00 pm on Thursday the 11th at the casting pond behind the park store. He will be happy to work with anyone on improving their casting ability following his demonstration. Jim has also made available to us the use of his fly tying classroom provided he doesn't have an actual class to teach. He has most of the hardware we would need to use (vises, bobbins, scissors, etc.), so if anyone would like to get together for a social hour after fishing, we have a place to congregate.

There is also the meeting room at the park restuarant we can use to congregate for a social hour after fishing.

Thank you all for being so patient with me taking so long to get this all finalized. I would loved to have had the speakers over the weekends because, theoretically, more of us would be able to attend, but their schedules would not allow it due to the weekends being so very busy for them.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks now!!!

Thunderthumbs.