A while back I posted a picture of a new product I found that I use to store my hooks and dubbing in. It was a round carousel on a lazy susan that holds 36 of the 3 inch diameter clear cups with lids. I also posted their web site and the web site would not work. I stated then that I would send them an e-mail and see what the problem was and report back to you all. Well, I got an e-mail back tonight and here is what it said:

" We really don't know what happened to our web site. It goes down, we call and they fix it for a day or so, then it goes down again. We think the web host is going out of business, but we can't get any answers from them. Our 800 number is 800-245-6752 and I will be more than happy to take orders over the phone for your friends until we can get a new host for our web site. Thank you."

Ebony French
Sales and Marketing
New Phase Inc.

104 South Emerson
Suite C
Shelly, ID 83274

ebony@newphaseinc.com

If I were you all, I would e-mail them at the e-mail address above and ask for a Flyer of their products be sent to you so you can see what all they have and then you can place an order if interested.

That's the best I can do for you all and for them. I know that the carousels have really helped my fly tying area and tying speed.