Ok guys and gals I need some help. Over the last few weeks I have developed a new fly but my digital camera is broken....I want to give the description and let anyone who can (or is willing) post pics of the fly.

Background: Looking for an advantage to salmon/steelhead fishing I drew from my fishing experience with Berkley's gulp baits and decided to incorproate "sent" and "flavor" into my flies.

The egg sucking bugger is tied in the following mannor.

Tail: Marabou (black or olive)
Hackle: Classic Old English Game (or plain bugger hackle)
Body: Ice dubbin in black or olive

Tie in marabou tail, tie in hackle tip for palmering, dub body with ice dubbing. Dub body to 2/3 rds. hook length, palmer hackle and tie off. Lay down two or three cotes of thread on front 1/3 rd of hook and finish with head cement. Now the fly should look like an egg sucking bugger without the egg.

Next take a Gulp salmon eggs, make a hole in it with a tooth pick and place it on the front of the fly.....

Now you have an egg sucking bugger with sent and taste! I have not used this pattern yet (just made it a couple of days ago) but it should catch salmon, steelhead, and trout for you!

If you like this pattern and can post some pics of the tied fly that would be awsome!

Mark