+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dshock Exposed!!

Default Dshock Exposed!!

I have first hand evidence that Doug is my evil twin!! After he Hi Jacked one of my threads with photos of GOATS I was suddenly "Logged out" when trying to get it back on track!? He had, of course, also clouded my mind so as to make me forget my password!! After some 8 frustrating hours I finaly made it back home!!
    For those that don't know his surname is "Shockley"! What famous actor in what movie went by that name?
    Prizes for this contest TBD!

nighthawk Guest

Default Re: Dshock Exposed!!

You sure it wasn't his evil twin that works for the U.S. Government? (me). [url=http://www.thesmilies.com:7c34d][/url:7c34d]

Clint Eastwood ... Ben Shockley

The movie ... The Gauntlet
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise
    I have first hand evidence that Doug is my evil twin!! After he Hi Jacked one of my threads with photos of GOATS I was suddenly "Logged out" when trying to get it back on track!? He had, of course, also clouded my mind so as to make me forget my password!! After some 8 frustrating hours I finaly made it back home!!
    For those that don't know his surname is "Shockley"! What famous actor in what movie went by that name?
    Jack!,
    JD's Distillery CALLED!! They want ALL there SAMPLES BACK!!!!!! Do you understand the WORDS that are comin' outa' my MOUTH????
    Anyway! The NAME of the Actor is Clint Eastwood in the MOVIE: The Gauntlet!!!!! His name was Shockley!!!!!
    SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Doug P.S. Jack, that gives me an IDEA!!!! I'll Armor Plate a BUS and drive it through your YARD!!!!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

The actors wifes name was Andie. And his name was Steve McQueen. He rode a bike and they often had dinner at Chico Hot Springs, at Chico, Montana. (just outside of Pray,MT. Her last name was MasDowell.

Jack,
    WHAT do you have against GOATS????
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Also! "clouded my mind so as to make me forget my password!!." Please tell me you didn't actually SAY THIS!!!! For YOUR Info, I live in OREGONE! and YOU live in Tennessee!!!!! There is NO WAY I could have sent CLOUDS to your mind!!!
    Thanks,
    Doug P.S. JACK!!!, It's DShock, NOT, Dshock!!!! OK???
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Tyronefly got it first if he will pm me his mailing address I'll send him 2 furled leaders.

Doug;
    I like Dshock, so there!!

Tyronefly got it first if he will pm me his mailing address I'll send him 2 furled leaders.

Doug;
    Jack,
    That's a BUNCH of B- A- L- ONEY!! If you would 'BOTHER'!!! to ASK Tyrone, you will find WE both POSTED at the same TIME!!!!!! What a terrible way to start the weekend!!!
    What's a FURLED Leader????
    How bout' answering some of my QUESTIONSS!!!???
    Thanks,
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DShock

Doug;
    Jack,
    That's a BUNCH of B- A- L- ONEY!! If you would 'BOTHER'!!! to ASK Tyrone, you will find WE both POSTED at the same TIME!!!!!! What a terrible way to start the weekend!!!
    What's a FURLED Leader????
    How bout' answering some of my QUESTIONSS!!!???
    Thanks,
    Doug
    Doug, Doug, Doug. Tyrone posted 9 minutes before you at 8:23...you posted at 8:32. Don't feel bad, I sometimes read in a dyslexic fashion as well.

Eoj
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DShock
    Jack!,
    JD's Distillery CALLED!! They want ALL there SAMPLES BACK!!!!!! Do you understand the WORDS that are comin' outa' my MOUTH????

Now now. It's Jack Hise, not Jack Heist. The distillery GAVE away those samples.

And Doug, most of us have nothing against goats.

Ed

+ Reply to Thread