I have to get something off of my chest, and have been wondering about how to go about this. With the growing obesity and weight problems in america and all over the world, I thought I would start this topic.

I see more and more morbidly obese people, And they gladly contribute to the causes of their obesity every day. Example the people who wonder why they are soo obese, Yet they go to burger king and get their ginormous meals, then head over to starbucks and get their venti latte's. Then they get in the car and go home...sit all day and get bugged and ask themselves why they are fat. Simple, If You hadn't eaten all that fattening crap.. You wouldnt be where you are. If you had done some excersize you would be slimmer. I think it's disgusting for people to be like this....It means we are lowering our standards for ourselves and letting our health go out the window. It's a sad sight to see, And there are more stories on the news about "youth developed diabetes" and "the first generation in a long time to have a SHORTER life span than the last" I think that's pretty pathetic.
You can now find starbucks in every mall, on every corner, in other stores, and in the safeways/nob hills. The fast food places are more numerous than ever, almost a dozen of them on main street in the nearest town to me.
It makes me sad, to say that SOME of this generation will die sooner than they should just because of some stupid fatty food, and there own fault for eating it.

Now, with that said, Are YOU unfit or fit?

Myself???? I am in the very fit category....Im 14.. 5'9", 113pounds some will call that SKINNY but I say thats where my body wants to be so thats where I'm at.