We headed north for the three day weekend. I am not going to post the name of the lake, cause again it cannot take the pressure.

Very HOT on Saturday, but had a nice storm move through Sunday that cooled it off nice (we won't alk about the 60 mile per hour wind that came in first, thank god we were not on the water)

A few things that were out of the ordinary that happened. First we got up there, and unloaded the truck. We had boats (Navigator II) oars, life jacket, whistle, flippers, waders, licenses, batteries, but forgot motors...bummber! But it was not bad at all. I love those boats and they move fantastic.

Second, the water is still very warm. 68 degrees at 30 feet so it took time to revive the fish (something I hope everyone is aware of this time of year)

Third thing. I fly fish and I was deep nymphing with a Prince Nymph at 19' down and a Chironomid at 15'. I hooked and landed TWO fish at once. I have hook two fish before on several occassions but never on this two different depth zone set up, so that was cool.

Forth thing. While on the water Sunday, the storm started to come in and we got rained on (no big deal). We headed for camp shore rowing and kicking. I kept hearing this "click-click" sound and looked back at my rods in the rod holders on the back of my boat to see if one came loose. They were fine, but my GLASS rod was making the noise. I reached back to grab it and got SHOCKED bad. Now that is scary right there, and I don't care who you are!

We caught A LOT of fish with a few in the 16 to 18" but more 20" to 23". This lake is trying to come back. I still miss the BIG fish this use to have.