Well, I was at it again. I went to the Pemi below Bristol (Steel Bridge at Coolige Woods). I actually got out twice (Saturday and Sunday). I brough my son on Saturday and we only fished for an hour before he turned it into swimming. I brough in two smallmouth bass and a 10" rainbow (on a bh cadis fly larva) when I heard a splash and saw him neck deep in the river (he's only 4' tall). I wish I had a picture of this one. A gent across the river was having good luck on top using a bright stimulator. I did not see any big fish, but they were quite active.

On Sunday afternoon I went back to the same spot. I fished only about 100 yards of river and was busy for the entire three hours. I truly lost count of how many fish I caught. Again smallmouth bass and trout were all working virtually the same water. I was using a #12 yellow hornberg (wet and dry you know how it works). The highlight of my evening was a 2+1/2 lb smallmouth in moving water. It was a good 15 minutes and many feet of line were exchanged, but she was well hooked and eventually tired.

I have but one question, how does one include pics in posts? I was hoping to take a couple snaps of the places I fish here in NH. They truly look like postcards. There is something truly fortunate about living where others take vacations. Fall foliage is coming and it would make some great shots for all to see.
Thanks and best of luck to all,
Joe