I have tied with all three of the vises that you are considering. I was about to purchase the Peak Vise but, fortunately, I had the opportunity to tie on a friends Nor-Vise. It was truely a pleasure to tie flies at this vise. It is a true in-line rotary vise and accompanied with the Nor-bobbin cannot be beat in my humble opinion. I went back one day recently to tie on the Peak vise and was so disappointed after doing so that I will never tie on any vise from now on other than the Nor-Vise. You will hear that the Nor-Vise has more of a learning curve than other vises but it is well worth the effort when hackling or dubbing your flies. The Nor-Vise can be easily broken down and placed in the Travel Case that Norm Norlander sales making transport from you RV to home easy. Check out http://www.nor-vise.com to see Norm demonstrate the functionality of his vise and see for yourself. The Nor-Vise is worth every penny. I found and purchased mine from someone on another forum.

I'm sorry if I confused the issue for you but I don't want you to make the same mistake I felt I have made by purchasing so many different vises and then finding out about the Nor-vise. I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Terry