Here's your swap, flygoddess!

By popular demand: the Micro Fly Swap! Size 22 and smaller only. I'm leaving a longer lead time on this one also. It will still be in time for everyone to fish them this winter.

First 12 to speak for a spot gets one. Signup is open until September 14 or until full. Please read the following, and follow the rules.

Have your 12 flies to me no later than September 28. Tie them early if you need to, but don't be late. If they aren't on time, it isn't fair to the other swappers, and I will return them to you unless you coordinate in advance (I can make exceptions for reasonable delays due to unforeseen circumstances). Make sure you have toe tags on your flies (please include your FAOL handle, pattern name and recipe), return packaging and return postage (not metered) included with a crushproof container. I will PM shipping info when you sign up. As always, extras for the swap host are not required. I may not tie for this one, but probably will if it doesn't fill by the deadline.

I have a bit of trouble getting good pictures of these tiny flies, so pictures may not be available or may not be too clear.

1. cane_ru - #20 nymph - RECEIVED
2. Fly Goddess - #30 Snow flies
3. NukeMaster - RECEIVED
4. badbug - #28 soft hackle midge - RECEIVED
5. ibrb - #22 humpy - RECEIVED
6. Mr. Blur - DNKTM - RECEIVED
7. sandhiller - tbd
8. crash13 - tbd
9. flyflinger - 22 DOAH (dubbing on a hook)