well i was fishing yesterday in the ocean from some huge rocks, almost like cliffs. well anyway, my brother caught a little fish, he took the hook out, but dropped the fish and it got stuck on the rock a little bit lower than us. naturally i wanted to help it, so i climbed down to get the fish and slipped on the rock. i spun around, hit my face on the rock, and thats about all i remember. i guess i slid down the rock into the water, and just kind of sat there with my head out of the water, in like a trance. my brother said that after about 1 or 2 minutes, i came to my senses and climbed out. then i had the pleasure of sitting in an emergency room for 8 hours last night, until the told me that i broke my nose and stiched it up with 4 stiches. all in all- not a great day.
if there is one thing that i can say, it is that you should always be prepared for the worst. if i had been by my self, or if i had hit my head and not my nose, i could have easily drowned. so please, let people know where you are fishing, and don't fish anywhere potentially dangerous by your self.