Well, it's time to get something off my chest! It's about how we communicate on the BB.
(Just MY Opinion)
1. Communicating with the written word isn't that effective sometimes. Don't give up and be patient with others.
2. Even if you get mad! calm down before you (I) respond. That's not easy to do.
3. If you find yourself in a quarrel, then pull the plug by taking the dispute to the PM Service.
4. While PM'ing the advisary, DO NOT Cuss, Swear, Call Names or anything like that since you will be digging your own grave (eviction from FAOL)
5. Be Humble and NOT Prideful since the latter is worthless as far as learning.
6. Remember! When talking to people from other parts of our country and other countries, be a little sensitive to them! As far as their concerned you might be off your rocker! TRY to explain yourself the best you can and it might be very rewarding! (Don't ask me what the heck I'm talking about! )
7. Remember to be Opinionated in a positive manner. Don't be Defensive, but Offensive Example; Nobody is telling me what the FACTS ARE! compared to This is what I Know and I'm OPEN to your thoughts!
8. Do the Best you can to SIMPLIFY your Posts. This will pay off with good replies and you won't get backlash from people that don't understand WHAT your talking about!
9. SUPPORT one another!! Give people support and it will come back to you!
10. This is a very SIMPLE premise! IF You get into a Dispute with a Member, then APOLOGIZE to them!!!!!!
WHY? because if you don't, you could lose your privleges on FAOL BB! That's not so hard is it???
Doug