Quote Originally Posted by DShock
Quote Originally Posted by crazy4oldcars
Who would have thought a post on "conduct unbecoming" could go so far south (and east, and west, and...)
A very fun thread. Thanks, folks!

Kirk

PS Hi, Jack!
Kirk,
I apologize from the bottom of my heart! that this post has gone 'South' It certainly ISN'T MY FAULT!! Because I don't have that good a sense of direction! AND I don't know how to work those stupid GPS Units!!
Now that I've absolved myself of any responsibility! WE shall explore some options for people to BLAME!
The FIRST PERSON I'm thinking of.......his name starts with a JAYYYYYYY!!! and he lives in a skinny little southern state!!!!! I think it starts with a 'T' Someone told me he used to live in Mich. until they 'BOOTED' him out......too many traffic tickets??????? This guy is pretty OLD! also! There is a 'RUMOR' that this guy has been blacklisted from the Jack Daniels Whiskey Plant! Something about being a 'REPEAT' Sampler! I couldn't use any of this information in Court, it's just 'SCUTTLEBUTT'!!!! (BS) (GOSSIP) (GOSPEL) (SECOND HAND)
Kirk I don't know if ANY of this info helps you at all, let's just HOPE the guilty party (JH) comes forward eventually.
Doug
Doug! Doug!

I never meant to imply that a post going "South" was a bad thing!!
How could I? I was born, raised, and taught to fish in SOUTH east TEXAS!!
(BTW, Folks from here know that TEXAS should always be typed and spoken in ALL CAPS!!)

Jack Thanks for sending the topic South! I might never have gotten to read it, otherwise!! Your my HERO!!

Kirk