Well since I had the opportunity to vent on the passing lane post; I figured I add a few more things that tick me off.

Late Swipers - these are the people; ALWAYS in front of me in the grocery store or Wal Mart; who wait until the everything is scanned, bagged and in the cart before they hunt for their wallet or purse; THEN they fish for their credit or debit card. This is followed by swiping; waiting for approval etc; making the entire transaction take WAY longer than necessary.

I too use a credit card when I shop and I have a NEWS FLASH - you can take out the card and swipe it after the FIRST item is scanned! That way when the checker is done; you just sign the slip and move out of the way of the customers behind you in the same amount of time as a cash customer. In other words; in the shortest amount of time possible. Heck if you are using a check; you can even take out the checkbook and write the payee's name on it and sign it while she is scanning your Metamucil so when you get the total; you can just write in the amount instead of waiting until the last minute to even GET OUT your checkbook and write out the whole thing. Trust me; the rest of us waiting in line really DON'T want to read the Weekly World News headlines about Bat Boy.

But wait, maybe you don't care that you are holding up the line?

Pump Procrastinators - these are the maroons that buy gas at a station with long lines; pay at the pump but decide that they need a cup of Joe inside the fillin' station; OR, they buy gas and pay with cash and have to pay inside. But in both cases; they leave their car parked in front of the pump instead of moving it to an available parking spot in front of the fillin' station; thereby freeing up the pump for the next customer. NEWS FLASH - many of the pump gizmos in the store can do magical things like remember the last few transaction so EVEN if you are paying with cash; it IS possible for the attendant to reset the pump for the next customer.

LATE BREAKING NEWS - unless you drive COMPLETELY away from the fillin' station and go home; you won't be arrested for fill and flee. It is perfectly fine AND LEGAL to pull away from the pump to a parking spot to conduct business in the store. I do it ALL of the time.

But wait, maybe you don't care that you are holding up the line?

Yea I guess I am a bit impatient but it seems like the whole world never looks behind them...

...just at themselves in the mirror.

[url=http://www.thesmilies.com:deaab][/url:deaab]