Quote Originally Posted by Joe Valencic
Driver's Prayer

"Dear Lord, please give me patience...NOW!"

I just want to know who put the ranters in charge of the rest of us. Fact of the matter is that YOU are the problem, and the rest of us are OK. Plus, we don't even know you are upset with us, so we keep having a happy day while you're looking for your Tums. Why do you do that to yourselves?

I'm going to continue to drive this baby as I see fit, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Joe
Amen, Joe! And drive on, brother...drive on!

I actually get a big kick out of slowing down in front of tailgaters. And I waited in line as long as the folks behind me will. I OWN that spot right now. And I move at MY favorite pace. I cannot understand why folks fret so much over things they have no control over instead of learning to accept them and work on things they CAN control/influence. That little old lady with her checkbook is probably doing the best she can. And she probably doesn't get out that much anymore and really gets a lot of benefit from these little bouts of independence. And...as I've said before...if you don't have the extra 1-2 seconds it takes me to swipe my CC, what the heck are you doing standing in line in a store? You're already late! And...newsflash...that is YOUR fault...not ours.