My wife came through the house with an item from Avon and I just had to have one. It is the item hanging on the wall to the left in the picture. I was always looking for a certain color chenille and sometimes not finding it, but, now they are all displayed where I can see what I have. There are 40 pockets on each side. In the picture you are looking at just one of the sides. The other item to the right in the picture holds 72 of the round plastic cups with lids. I keep my dubbing and hooks in it with labels I made up so I will know exactly what kind and brand of dubbing and what size and brand of hook. It turns on a lazy susan. The picture shows it as one unit, but, it is really 2 units with one stacked on top of the other one. Both of these items have been a real time saver for me and I just wanted to share them. Avon sells the item on the left in the picture and the revolving shuttle station is sold by New Phase which seems to no longer have a web site. I do have an address: New Phase Inc., 2281 West Heyrend Way, Idaho Falls, Idaho -- Phone 800-245-6752

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o37/ ... GP0196.jpg