Wanted to report back to all who gave information for my trip to BC. Fished the streams around Fernie from Aug 4 thru Aug 9, with one float trip on the Elk. The float trip was excellent , we went from Morrisey (sp?) to Elko and had a 60 fish day for the boat on olive bunny sculpins. dry fly activity was almost nil. Other days we fished the Michelle with great success. on stone fly nymphs, small drake patterns (green bodied adams) and some on any old attractor. We crossed the mountain pass at Hartley to the Bull river and fished I fished the Quinn trib with a lot of fish in plunge pools but a long distance between pools. The remoteness of that trib. and the dense cover on the banks had me singing show tunes to let the bears know I was there. LOL. My friends got to fish the Wig Wam and some of its smaller tribs. Had the fortune of landing a 22 inch Bull trout in thin water on the Michelle and took a 19 inch cutthroat , the strongest fish of the week, burned my fingers on an suprising long run for a cutthroat. that fish was in Fording Creek way up north. Saw some small black bears, lots of deer and heard coyotes or maybe a wolf each night. Had a bunch of maple topped donuts at Tim Hortons and all in all had a great fishing trip. Thanks to all who helped
First picture is of a beautiful hole on the Bull River, second of the cutthroat from the Fording Creek

Bill d