I have a totally different definition of a great woman, Dshock. Defend her all you want to. It changes nothing. It's all here in black and white.

Betty, you have TWO words censored out by the filter in your first response. One was a reference to a "sorry" part of my anatomy. Furthermore, phrases like "even the likes of you" have been common in both your and your henchman Dshock's posts. And these comments are ...again...OBVIOUSLY denigrating toward the subject. These elements of both of your posts do NOT address my word choice or message. They address ME...personally...in a derogatory and combative manner.

And the funniest part of the whole thing is that this assault was launched in response to a post I made in which I pointed out that some poor schmuck who wanted to be a cop couldn't possibly repay student loans on what he makes if he goes to work in MO's third largest city. FYI, St. Louis is just as pathetic. Most cops in Missouri's larger communities live below the poverty level, but need a college degree to get the job. MY point is that YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. And if we keep this nonsense up for another 2 decades, we're all going to be horribly disillusioned by the results.

And, for this, I get cussed by the self-appointed den mother of the Fraternal Order of Police?