I will open this to seven (7) new tyers plus myself for a total of eight participants. If there is a call for more we can have another swap down the line.

Please read the Important Swap Items at the top of the Swaps page. Be prompt with your questions and I will get back to you soonest.

Tie eight flies of your choice. You will receive one of your own flies in the return shipment to you. No duplicates please so if someone chooses an elk hair caddis, then you choose another style of fly wet or dry.

This is my first swap as master on FAOL although I have mastered swaps elsewhere to good success.

Sign-up by August 24th. Mail flies to reach me before the deadline on September 8th which is a Saturday. It is a good idea to begin tying immediately because time has a way of passing quickly. If the swap fills right away I ask that you get your flies to me soonest so we can get fishing with them all.

>>>>>>>>If I receive your flies after the due date I will return them to you. Thanks for following the rules and guidelines.<<<<<<<<<

PARTICIPANTS

1. Gardenfish - Dog Hair Nymph, size 10 TIED
2. Wild One - Fraley's Soft Hackle REC'D
3. JRA - gurgle pop REC'D
4. cowboyjohn - grey scud #14 REC'D
5. flytying13year old - deer hair hopper
6. CaseyP - UCO Special bead head pheasant tail nymph REC'D
7. DDRRedneck500 - yellow sinking spider REC'D
8. nyfisherman - Usual REC'D

A word of encouragement - you will do fine. Don't worry about that - have confidence. I remember my first swap I entered only a few weeks after I began tying. I was sweating and nervous, but all turned out really well including my flies.

Questions?

Thanks and have fun tying.
Paul