Last May while fishing the central Washington lakes before the Fish-in, I had a serious bladder problem while out on Dry Falls lake. No, NOT too much beer while wearing waders, but a leaky bladder in one of the pontoons on my Fishcat IV float tube! Upon examination, one of the rubber gaskets in the valve was cracking, and upon examination of Ken's boat, his gaskets were almost cracked through also. The guy at the Ephrata NAPA store, along with the local policeman who hanging out chatting, were patient and helped find a gakset that fit. Not a perfect solution though, since the new gasket was round, and the original was flat. contacted Outcast

I contacted Outcast bpats last week to order replacement gaskets and spares for both boats, and sent a picture of the problem area so they'd know what was happening and what gasket to replace. The package arrived 3 days later, and contained 8 brand new valve assemblies. When i emailed and asked how much I owed them, the jist of what they said was that while certain parts on any float tube naturally wear out, those gaskets were not one of them, and everything was free, including th extra 4 as spares and free shipping!

This is year #3 on those boats, with lots of hard use. That kind of customer service is what builds brand loyalty with consumers--it sure worked for me!

DANBOB