I made this Turbo Dubbing Twister, after seeing Jim Smith's. I liked it so much that i'm thinking of making a few more for my friends and family. This one is made from clear grade Ash. It's an almost perfect grade hardwood, no knots, splits, cracks, etc. Beautiful wood. I sprayed it with 3 coats of clear enamel, then took the gloss off it. I think it looks better this way, than so shiny. One without any paint is really nice too. The block is 12 inches long by 3 5/8 inches wide by 1 5/8 inch thick. Each one weighs approximated 1 lb. 12 oz. There is a foam-type pad glued on the bottom to keep it from moving around on your tying bench. The dubbing brushes that this makes will be from 9 - 9 1/2 inches long. Plenty long enough to make a couple of bodies of a particular fly that you are tying, or one or two of a bigger fly.
Each block has its own unique grain. No two will be the same. $30 each.
If anyone is interested in one, kindly PM me, for an actual shipping cost.

THANK YOU.
softhackler

You can just buy the Kit, for $15, plus actual shipping cost if you want, and assemble it yourself. All parts are NEW, as they are in the fully assembled ones i have for sale here. All that is needed to do to the wood block is a little sanding, and spray on the finish if you like, drill a couple of small holes, and install the hardware.

Thank You.